What is Semi-Peranent Cosmetics, Permanent Make-Up also known as Semi-Permanent Make-Up, Cosmetic tattooing, Derma Graphics or Micro-Pigmentation?
Micro-Pigmentation or Semi-Permanent Make-Up as it is commonly known as, is a procedure whereby colour pigment is implanted into the dermal layers of the skin using a specially designed hand piece which utilises a single-use only disposable needle cartridge. The implantation depth will vary depending on which features of the face are enhanced usually between 1mm and 2mm. The procedure when performed correctly by a professional is very safe and is rapidly becoming one of the most requested treatments in the beauty industry to date.
With all the recent exposure and write-ups in beauty magazines and other social media it has evoked awareness and a gain of confidence and trust. This has created the ‘I must have’ surge and is now becoming more popular than ever. Although Semi-Permanent Cosmetics or Micro-Pigmentation has been around in the U.K for a good 20 years or so the products, techniques and machines were very crude and the final result did not look natural back then. Using the latest technology and training with Harley Streets Andrew Stassi of Smudge-Free Training School, he says “With technology and developments advancing so rapidly, Smudge-Free are way ahead since we are committed to working alongside the worlds leading innovaters, pioneers and developers in the industry and will therefore bring you the most sophisticated equipment and products available in the field of Semi-Permanent Make-Up to date. There is absolutly no risk of any cross contamination with the Derma Medical Liner since all disposable parts are completely isoluted from the hand piece” which has allowed 365Makeup to provide you with a final result of looking as natural as possible. Each colour is custom blended to the clients requirements.
- It does not matter if you are 18 or 80, Semi-Permanent Make-up / Derma Graphics is for everyone. It enhances your features improving your confidence, appearance and your self esteem
- It can also have an anti-aging effect and have your friends guessing your latest beauty secret
- It is smudge proof making it the perfect procedure for busy mums, professionals, people with disabilities, those who have allergies to makeup and have suffured hair loss due to illness or overplucking over the years etc.
- It is also ideal for athletes, swimmers, holiday makers or your big day
- It can make your lips appear fuller without the need of fillers
- Be careful when shopping around for cheap offers, when a price seems too cheap there’s always a reason why! Is it really worth taking a risk on your face just to save a few pounds?
- It is hypo-allergenic and there are no fragrances, emollients or other ingredients added.